Just a friendly reminder that SASC will be following the COVID Notice from Seattle Parks and Recreation.
Here are important details from the Youth Basketball FAQs:
- All coaches, players, family members, and officials are required to have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or have proof of a negative COVID-19 test that has been taken within 72 hours
- To minimize congregation, Seattle Parks and Recreation states that no parents are allowed at practice and only one ticket for attendance per player per game
- Masks are required at all times while indoors with the exception of participants who are actively participating
- PPE supplies will be available at all games and practices
- Please review all information from Seattle Parks and Recreation:
- COVID Notice from Seattle Parks and Recreation.
- Basketball Safety Plan
- Youth Basketball Frequently Asked Questions
We are excited for the SASC community and the upcoming season. Stay healthy and safe.