We’re excited to make important announcements regarding the upcoming SASC season!
This coming season will be played out of Delridge Community Center. The first practice will be the week of January 3rd and games will begin in February. We are currently working on the practice schedule and locations.
Registrations are now ready for payment. The fee for the upcoming season is $150.00. Here are some details on deadlines, and other important information:
Registration fees and Parks Forms are both due Friday, Dec 10th!
• Please log in and submit registration fees here as soon as possible. While you’re logged in, please update your player profile, too. Just hit the edit icon (the one that looks like a pencil and paper) next to your child’s name. Make sure you answer the Covid-19 Vaccination Status at the bottom.
• Please download the Parks form and submit completed forms as soon as possible to Registrar@SASCsports.org.
• If you cannot play this season, please notify Mike Kawaguchi, SASC Registrar, at Registrar@SASCsports.org as soon as possible
• Financial assistance is available, please download application here
• Players need to be vaccinated or show proof of negative test: All coaches and players are required to have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test that has been taken within 72 hours of practice and games
Your support of SASC Basketball is much appreciated. We’re looking forward to seeing all our players soon.
SASC Board and Operations