We are excited to see your athletes in July! Please read the following information regarding the upcoming camp.
Wondering what our COVID protocols are for camp?
We will continue to follow Parks & Rec COVID guidelines for the summer camps. Masks are optional.We will have masks and hand sanitizer at the registration desk. Coaches will also have hand sanitizer available. We encourage athletes to wash their hands and/or use sanitizer during camp.
Please keep your athlete at home if they are feeling sick and/or have any of these conditions:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent onset of loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
What should I bring?
- Water and water bottle with their name on it
- A white and dark shirt for scrimmaging
- A basketball with their name on it if you have one
What about lunch?
- Lunch will be provided for weekend and weekday camp athletes, volunteers, and coaches
- For those attending weekend camp, lunch will be served at noon. If you are attending the morning weekend camp at 9a, feel free to stay after camp for lunch. And for those attending weekend camp at 1p, feel free to come early for lunch.
Wondering which camp(s) you are registered for? Or need to drop out of a camp?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know which camps your athlete is registered for
- If your athlete cannot attend their camp, please let us know by June 24th so we can tell waitlist athletes available spots
Want to volunteer? We could use your help! Sign up below:
- SASC Summer Weekend Camp, July 9-10 Volunteer Sign-Up
- SASC Summer Weekday Camp, July 12-15 Volunteer Sign-Up
Thank you and see you soon!
SASC Registration Team