At SASC, we believe in the power of volunteers to create positive change, and we are currently seeking dedicated individuals like you to join.
As a volunteer with the SASC, you will have the chance to:
1. Make an Impact: Your time and skills can directly contribute to our projects and initiatives that impact our players and community.
2. Learn and Grow: Volunteering offers an excellent opportunity to develop new skills, gain experience in a supportive environment, and broaden your horizons.
3. Connect with like-minded Individuals: You’ll become part of our passionate and diverse volunteers who share your commitment and dedication to developing leadership, character, and community in our youth.
4. Flexible Commitment: We understand that everyone has unique schedules and commitments. Whether you can contribute a few hours a week or a day a month, we have roles that can fit your availability.
We have a variety of volunteer roles available, including:
- Clinic Directors/Leaders for upcoming 12-week season, starting in December
- Parent Team Coordinators
- Board Members
If you want to learn more about volunteer opportunities, please get in touch with Wilson Chin at email@example.com. We’d love to provide you with more information, answer any questions you might have, and explore how your skills and interests align with our current projects.