Donations / Procurement for Prizes
SASC is seeking to procure donated items to be used for fundraising activities. Donated items may be used for raffle prizes, an auction, or prizes for a skills competition to take place on Sunday, July 21, 2013, as part of SASC’s 20 Year Celebration and Fundraiser. Funds raised will be used to support and enhance SASC’s youth, athletic and community service programs and for gym rentals. SASC thanks you for your generous donation(s).
SASC is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization whose mission is dedicated to developing in youth a commitment to leadership, character and community. Your donation is tax deductible.
To donate, please download the form “SASC Donation Procurement Form for Prizes“, fill it out and submit the form as an attachment to the following email address: email@example.com or mail a printed copy to SASC at P.O. Box 3084, Seattle, WA 98114. Once received, a SASC representative will contact you. Thank you for your support.
Suggested Items to Donate:
- Gift cards/gift certificates to retail or online stores, coffee shops, restaurants, movie theatres, etc.
- Donate the use of your vacation home.
- Donate your services of landscaping, painting, auto repair, acupuncture, teeth whitening, house cleaning, massages, hair or spa, etc.
- Donate new, tangible items such as the Sonicare electric toothbrush, computer software, electronics such as an itouch, ipad, ipod, etc., sports equipment, sports jerseys, autographed memorabilia, a flat screen TV, etc.
- A gift basket filled with your favorite treats; a Starbucks basket with a Starbucks gift card, coffee mugs and coffee beans; a kids basket filled with coloring books, crayons, picture or easy chapter books; a basket with various wines, a wine opener, and wine glasses; the possibilities are endless.
- Or you can donate money. (Double your donation by submitting your Company Matching forms to your employer) Check this website to see if your company participate in a Matching Program – http://www.matchinggifts.com/