There are two construction projects that may affect you this weekend:
I-5 – Spokane St Interchange Construction
- The West Seattle Bridge to southbound I-5 ramp will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday, March 1 through 5 a.m. Monday, March 4
- Detours will direct you to 4th Ave S and the southbound I-5 entrance at 6th Ave S
- For more information, see http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/I5/SpokaneStBridgeRepair2012/Ejoint_detour_102512.htm
Alaskan Way Viaduct Semiannual Inspection
- Saturday, March 2 – Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Denny Way and South Spokane Street from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3 – Both directions of SR 99 will be closed between Denny Way and South Spokane Street from 6 a.m. to noon.
- For more information about this closure, see http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/King/Seattle.html