(updated 1/23/2018 with order form)
Date: Monday, January 29, 2018
Location: Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church, Social Hall
Address: 3001 24th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144
Instructions for Parents
- Please have your child at the church ten (10) minutes ahead of his or her team’s scheduled photo shoot. When you arrive, find your team and stay together. Late arrivals throw off the entire schedule. If team members are late, there is no guarantee that team pictures will be retaken.
- If your child cannot be at the photo shoot, please let your coach know in advance.
Instructions for Coaches
- Coordinate with your Parent Coordinator to make sure each of your team members receive a copy of this schedule.
- Photos will be taken with SASC uniforms which will be passed out on Picture Night.
- Please have your team lined up, dressed in SASC uniforms, and ready for their photo shoot five (5) minutes before your scheduled time. Line players up from tallest to shortest.
- Check in with the Picture Night Coordinator (Sue Mar) as soon as your team is gathered together.
|Magazine Cover and Individual Photos||6:15 to 7:45 pm|
|Clinic 6 Boys and Girls||6:20 pm|
|Clinic 7 Boys and Girls||6:25 pm|
|14 Boys||Gary Kato||6:30 pm|
|Clinic 8 Boys||6:35 pm|
|14 Girls||Al Chinn||6:40 pm|
|Clinic 9 Boys and 9 Girls||6:45 pm|
|12 Boys||Don Sianson||6:55 pm|
|10 Boys||Christine Bartolome||7:00 pm|
|12 Girls||Leslie Ikeda||7:05 pm|
|10 Girls||Ray Huie||7:10 pm|
|11 Boys||Eric Acuario||7:20 pm|
|16 Boys||Mark Nakagawa||7:25 pm|
|16 Girls||Raymond Huie||7:30 pm|
|15/17 Boys||Randy Wo-Eng||7:35 pm (new time)|
|Senior Boys and Girls||n/a||7:40 pm (new time)|
|Board and Ops Committee||7:45 pm (new time)|
Magazine Cover and Individual Photos
- Magazine Covers and Individual Photos will taken on January 29.
- Payment for Magazine Covers and Individual Photos must be paid on January 29, cash or checks made out to SASC.
- Here is the Order Forms for Magazine Cover and Individual Photos
- No money for team photos will be collected on Picture Night.
- Team photos will be sold at the Spring Jamboree.
Here is an updated pdf version of the schedule.