Date: Monday, January 28, 2019
Location: Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church, Social Hall
Address: 3001 24th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144
Instructions for Parents
- Please have your child at the church ten (10) minutes ahead of his or her team’s scheduled photo shoot. When you arrive, find your team and stay together. Late arrivals throw off the entire schedule. If team members are late, there is no guarantee that team pictures will be retaken.
- If your child cannot be at the photo shoot, please let your coach know in advance.
Instructions for Coaches
- Coordinate with your Parent Coordinator to make sure each of your team members receive a copy of this schedule.
- Photos will be taken with SASC uniforms which will be passed out on Picture Night.
- Please have your team lined up, dressed in SASC uniforms, and ready for their photo shoot five (5) minutes before your scheduled time. Line players up from tallest to shortest.
- Check in with the Picture Night Coordinator (Sue Mar) as soon as your team is gathered together.
|9 year old boys||Mark Shimomura||6:30 pm|
|13 year old girls||Leslie Ikeda||6:35 pm|
|11 year old boys||Jason Loui||6:40 pm|
|14-15 year old girls||Allan Chinn||6:45 pm|
|12 year old boys||Mark Nakagawa||6:50 pm|
|16 year old boys||Randy Wo-Eng||7:00 pm|
|13 year old boys||Justin Umagat||7:05 pm|
|11 year old girls||Raymond Huie||7:10 pm|
|15 year old boys||Al Kato||7:15 pm|
|17 year old girls||Raymond Huie||7:20 pm|
|17 year old boys||Wilson Chin||7:25 pm|
|Senior Boys and Girls||n/a||7:30 pm|
|Board and Operations Committee||7:35 pm|
- Team photos will be sold at the Spring Jamboree.
- No money for team photos will be collected on Picture Night.
Here is an pdf version of the schedule.