Good news! Starting 2/26, SPAR has opened games to in-person spectators.
Here are the guidelines to attend a SPAR youth basketball game:
- Only 2 spectators will be allowed per athlete
- Spectators (12 yrs old and older) MUST show proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test (PCR test results only)
- All spectators will wait outside until the previous group of spectators leave the building
- No “ins-and-outs” during the game
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home
- All spectators will remain masked (no food or drink allowed)
SPAR will also continue to stream for those who want this option. Again, please note that SPAR streaming rotates every week to different sites. Streaming is not always going to be available.
2/26 Saturday Games
10:30: 10B Lee vs Ballard @ Ballard Gym http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZQqT2aSOUDI1U1v78_5Sw
11:45: 10B Wright vs High Point @ Delridge Gym – No streaming
2:30: 12B Shimomura vs Hiawatha @ Delridge Gym – No streaming
3:45: 12B Hongvilay vs High Point @ High Point Gym – No streaming
2/27 Sunday Games
All games are at Delridge and can be streamed here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_d7m5IJkAjPBxsPU7L8XGw/videos
1:00: 15B Sianson vs High Point @ Delridge Gym
2:15: 14B Saunders vs Bitter Lake @ Delridge Gym
1:00: 16G Ikeda vs Huie Delridge @ Delridge Gym
For team game schedules and standings, please go here.
Week 4 QR codes are available for all community centers for streaming. They can be found here.
G O S A S C!!!